- Our tutors are highly experienced in teaching General English
- We design courses specifically to meet your language learning needs
- Individual lessons are conducted via Skype/Facetime and email, for maximum flexibility and convenience
No matter how good your English is, there will be gaps in your learning. If you are considering doing a course to prepare for an exam or test, you may first need to do a Foundation Course in General English in order to:
- improve your fluency in writing and speaking
- improve your reading and listening skills
- fill the gaps in your grammar
- expand your vocabulary
Our Foundation Course helps you to understand and use everyday English in a cultural context. This course is particularly beneficial for those of you who don't speak much English on a day by day basis, for example, mums at home. Each lesson includes listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar, with follow-up exercises to do at home.
We arrange an initial assessment with you to determine your language learning needs. This is free of charge. We then design a course that will strengthen your use of the English language, in the context of your work, life or study.
Length of the course
Courses are normally 10 lessons, each 50 minutes in length. However, this is flexible - you are welcome to study at your own pace, depending your work and family commitments.