- Get intensive one-to-one or small group tuition
- Focus on the areas where you need the most practice
- Study at your own pace
- Get intensive feedback from experienced teachers
- Approach the test with confidence
- Maximise your Cambridge test score
We help you to:
- Learn about the contents and structure of the Cambridge test
- Develop essential test-taking strategies to use in each section of the Cambridge test
- Increase your confidence by undertaking regular practice tests under exam conditions
- Improve your writing style and learn how to construct effective Cambridge writing tasks
- Increase your range of vocabulary for the Cambridge test
- Improve your speaking, fluency and presentation skills
- Increase your listening comprehension
- Improve your reading skills
- Gain a better understanding of grammar
Length of the course
The length of the course will vary but is normally 4 -10 lessons of 1½ - 2 hours.
Why study for a Cambridge exam?
The Cambridge ESOL General English suite of exams has a wide choice of certificates reflecting the very different needs and abilities of people. These certificates cover basic exams for those beginning to learn English, through to advanced certificates for those who have attained a high level of fluency. A Cambridge certificate never expires, and will not need to be renewed — it is an achievement for life. The Cambridge exams are recognised around the world by thousands of employers, universities and government ministries as proof of ability to use English.
Cambridge ESOL exams
The Cambridge ESOL General English exam suite includes:
- KET (Key English Test)
KET is the Cambridge ESOL exam which recognises the ability to deal with everyday written and spoken English at a basic level.
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
PET is a certificate for people who can use everyday written and spoken English at an intermediate level.
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
FCE is aimed at people who can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level. It is an ideal exam for people who want to use English for work or study purposes.
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
CAE is an exam for advanced users of English. This exam is aimed at people who can use written and spoken English for most professional and social purposes. It is widely recognised for work or study purposes.
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
CPE is the most advanced exam in the Cambridge ESOL suite. It is aimed at people who can use English for professional or study purposes.