- Get intensive one-to-one or small group tuition
- Focus on the areas where you need the most practice
- Study at your own pace
- Get intensive feedback from experienced teachers
- Approach the test with confidence
- Maximise your TOEFL score
We help you to:
- Learn about the contents and structure of the TOEFL test
- Develop essential test-taking strategies to use in each section of the TOEFL test
- Increase your confidence by undertaking regular practice tests under exam conditions
- Improve your writing style and learn how to construct effective TOEFL writing tasks
- Increase your range of vocabulary for the TOEFL test
- Improve your speaking, fluency and presentation skills
- Increase your listening comprehension
- Improve your reading skills
- Gain a better understanding of grammar
Length of the course
The length of the course will vary but is normally 4 -10 lessons of 1½ - 2 hours.
TOEFL Test Format
You can take the Internet-based Test (iBT) or the Paper-based Test (PBT), depending on which format is offered at your test centre.
This test measures ability to communicate in English across all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking for people who intend to study or work where English is the language of communication.
TOEFL® Internet-based Test (iBT)
- The TOEFL iBT measures skills in reading, listening, speaking and writing, and requires you to combine two or more of these skills to respond to a question. For example, you might read a passage or listen to a lecture in English, and then write or speak your answers in English.
TOEFL® Paper-based Test (PBT)
- Test Your Reading, Listening and Writing Skills with TOEFL PBT. The TOEFL Paper-based Test (PBT) measures how well you read, listen and write in English. Writing skills are measured with the TWE® (Test of Written English™), which everyone takes as part of the TOEFL PBT.
- Measure Your Speaking Skills with the TSE® (Test of Spoken English™) The TSE (Test of Spoken English) measures how well test-takers speak in English and is available to anyone who needs scores for college admission or certification in a professional field.